Sunday 15 February 2015

SHARING VALENTINE DAY EXP

anyone would like to share VALENTINE DAY  experience with AGSAYAREENAARICH wedding services ? pls share.... tq

My exp:
I celebrate with my family my husband & my kids... which is greater gift to me with a loving smile and romantic word from husband. things yes i rec'd but i would not mention it because i dont want to mention but his responsibility,loving,care to family is most special to me.

What i understand before married and after married is:

Before married (when i and my husband ) be as my guy ....he so romantic and he always impress me with his own ways. Always he do. Normal misunderstanding always appear in between but everyday always have sweet word

After married (we) no need romantic words although i normal human being ha..ha.. sometimes i wanna to hear but i see his eye i can feel his love to me... the freedom he gave me because i sometimes act like child. house most time messing no complain... i take his expression through such like " bring me a glass water, a coffee please" ... what else u expect? dear i love u and u so special to me? come on frds its not like a movie but real life.. married man always express his love through something such like that.

His part sometimes i being patient things i want he need to be done for family will take so long to do because he so busy earning for family.This some example how we give & intake i dont did not mean there always sweet but have bitter also when he angry but no need take seriously because even harsh word to hurt and painful what to do left him just like that ? take this policy aah... not big deal... because he also have same policy...  when woman have tension and sometimes depress of course a man also face same too.

that all for now frds..

pls like my page
https://www.facebook.com/AgsayareenaaRich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.